I will translate english to spanish with perfect grammar

 



About This Gig

Hi and thanks for stopping by!


I am Bruno, a marketing expert with a college degree in communication.

I was born and raised in Pamplona, a city in the north of Spain.


In this gig, I assure you a PERFECT GRAMMAR


(If you have a hand-written document, please get in touch with me first)



Stop wasting time and money. Get peace of mind when translating those important documents. And please... STOP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.


As a native Spanish, I can easily see when a text is translated by Google translator, and let me tell you, it doesn't look professional!



Let me help you get your work done. Fast, 100% Accurate, and Available 24/7.


If you need it in less than 24 hours, I can offer you an EXTRA FAST DELIVERY!


Contact me before placing the order if you have any doubts :D



100% Money-Back Guarantee.



Place Your Order Now!



(You will receive your translation with a link to the document in a Google Doc document)


If you want the translation in a specific format don't hesitate to tell me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will setup,optimize and do pinterest marketing, pins and boards

I will be your graphic designer, vector art and photoshop edits

Do a beautiful logo in watercolor or other handmade styles for your business